Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Your Response is Needed....

Dear Friend,

Greetings. I am Barrister. Noble Nze(Esq) a personal attorney to Late Engr. Han, a national of your country. He was a contractor for shell company Lagos-Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 12th of March, 2006, my client and his family were involved in a car accident along Nekede expressway layout express Road.

I have tried and could not succeed in search of his relatives with his last name, which motivated me to get in contact with you to help in repatriating the fund Valued at US$10 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the BANK where this fund were deposited. I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. On receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all the necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I will like you to get back to me with the information below to open a file here in my office for you before the bank presentation,

1.} your full name
2.} Your residential/contact address
3.} Your phone/fax number
4.} Your Occupation and
5.} Your Age
6.} Your country of origin

I will proceed with you immediately I hear from you. For purpose of security and the confidentiality of this transaction you should reply this mail to this my private e-mail address; noblenzechamber1@sify.com

Sincerely Yours.
Barr. Noble Nze(Esq)

Lucky Winners Headline Animator