Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Loan Offer Contact Now Sunday

My name is Mr Jason Clark of Bonahis Firm and I have no intention of
wasting your time. I want to know what you would like to obtain finance
for? I can provide you with any purpose with a loan interest rate of 3.5%
. Contact now!!!

Send a reply now to (bonahis.service1@sify.com) showing your interest
andalong side furnishing the details below to facilitate your loan
Request/Approval:

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

*(1)Loan Amount Needed:...........*(2)Loan Amount Needed In
Words:............
*(3)Full Names:..........................*(4)Country:..............
*(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:............
*(6)Purpose Of Loan:.................................
*(7)Address:..................*(8)Occupation:......................
*(9)Gender: Male Or Female:..........................
*(10)Loan Duration:........... *(11)Age:...........................


Following your response, I'll get back to you immediately with further
information on how to go about processing and approving the loan. A very
nice day is my wish to you.

Thanks for your patronage
I look forward to hear from you soonext.
Your's Sincerely,
Mr. Jason Clark
EMAIL: bonahis.service1@sify.com

Lucky Winners Headline Animator