Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FOR YOUR EARS ONLY

REF: CLAIMING NEGLECTED FUNDS

I am Michael Jefferson an external auditor here in Europe and also the
Information and Data analyst of the Treasury/Payment Investigation
Department of a Finance House here in Europe but now retired. In the
process of cross checking payment files inherited from previous head of
this department I realized a particular payment file with series of
complicated abnormal entries of a beneficiary who had made efforts towards
getting the funds but to no avail; I then decided to investigate the
genesis of the difficulties /hitches to the release of the said funds I found out these:

There is NO PAYMENT STATUS on the file and on our payment computer column
as a result of mistake, I believe to have been made by the secretary who
filed the particulars (DATA) i.e. Bank particulars and payment reference
as it was fixed in by the side column of another payment file as if the
reference is not the principal benefactor of the money which effort were
been made to claim its fund.

The reference name did not appear at the foreign payment list but went and
appear at the Banks domestic payment network, which is abnormal, because
its fund is a foreign payment!

No fund claim certificate nor affidavits of change of ownership was issued
to the reference for claim of payment as constituted in our constitution
for principal foreign benefactors to claim their estate benefits or
contract payments without hitch.

I have decided to contact you through this medium because in my further
investigation I found out that this claim is genuine with all legal
backings apart from the above data irregularities and complications,
which made the beneficiary to, gave up the claim. Therefore, I withdrawn
my submission paper for conversion of the funds to the Government
Treasury, which several payments have suffered because of irregularities
since the implementation of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
Act (ICPC) This assurance gave me courage to link you up for this particular transaction
knowing it will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

You will be wondering why I cannot do this with my next door neighbor;
more details on why I chose to work this out with will be disclosed to you
as soon as you respond appropriately.

Requirement: I want you to lay claim to this money as the principal
benefactor, I will require that you keep this transaction confidential
from anybody. You are advised to respond with the following information
for us to get started. No further details will be released if you do not respond
with the full requested information

1, Full Name:
2. Age
3,Home Address
4, Occupation
5, Cell phone number:


I will get the above complications corrected with your personal
information as will be submitted by you. On reflecting this in the payment
computer system, Sharing ration, 50% for me and 50% for you. I can
assure you after the corrections and the application within 8 working days
the fund must be in your designated account. There is no single risk at
all as its quite clear to you that the Payment Investigation
Department of every Bank supersedes fund release at all level more so I am
the only person entitled to all payment data analysis and information.

Amount in question: Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars. More details upon your response.

Michael Jefferson

Lucky Winners Headline Animator