Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Be Informed (Your Payment)

Hello,

How are you today? I presume all is well with you and your family. I am pleased to enlighten you about my accomplishment in getting those funds with the mutual aid of a new associate from china who is an investor.

Follow-up to your effort, honesty, audacity you showed at the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$1,200,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and I have authorized the GLOBAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT Ltd where I deposited the fund to issue you an international certified bank draft cashable at your bank or transfer the fund to you through bank to bank wire transfer/Internet online transfer through their affiliate UK Bank.

Please contact the Remittance Department GLOBAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT Ltd Mr. Ahmed M'Dua to facilitate the remittance of your fund:

ATTN: Mr. Ahmed M'Dua
Emil: ahmedmdua@googlemail.com


Meanwhile, to avoid unnecessary delays, please provide him with the information below so as to enable him confirm your rightful beneficiary and proceed with the transfer arrangement without any further obstruction:

1. Full Name:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Nationality:
5. Country:

I have already instructed the GLOBAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT Ltdthe reason for this payment and for easy recognition, please contact him and ask him to send you the total US$1,200,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I kept for your recompense for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with the GLOBAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT Ltd for your immediate payment.

Finally, please do notify me instantaneously as soon as you confirm the payment in your selected method of payment to enable us share the joy once again after our distress at that time. However, I am extremely busy at the moment with my investment project; hence I directed the GLOBAL SECURITY & INVESTMENT LTD to smooth the progress of this transfer.

Do have a pleasant day and God Bless.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Brasswell.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator