Thursday, July 30, 2009

Read!!!

BNP Paribas
Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) and Paribas
10 Harewood Avenue
London NW1 6AA
United Kingdom.


Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Ragi Boustany, Head of Private Banking Banque Nationale
de Paris (BNP) and Paribas 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.
On December 20th, 2003, Engr.Mitchell Labow, a National of America,
who used to be a private contractor with the Shell Petroleum
Development Company in Saudi Arabia Made a Numbered time (Fixed
deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at GBP£27(Twenty-Seven Million
Pounds) in my Branch.

Upon maturity in 2005 I sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers, Shell Petroleum
Development Company in Saudi Arabia that Engr.Mitchell Labow, his
wife with their three children were involved in an auto crash, all
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives during one of
his trips to his Home country, America.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a
WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I
therefore made further investigation and discovered that Engr.Mitchell
Labow
did not declare any next of kin or Relations in all his
official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my
Bank. The sum of GBP£27(Twenty-Seven Million Pounds) have been floating
as unclaimed since December 2003 in my bank as all efforts to get
his relatives have hit the stones. According to the British law at the
expiration of 6 (SIX) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund and the
SIX years is the end of DECEMBER, 2009.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will
Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account
valued at GBP£27,000,000.00 can be transferred/paid to you. This will
be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. All I require is your honesty, Co-operation,
Confidentiality and A trust to enable us sees this transaction
through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please,
get back to me through my private email:mrbougin902010@yahoo.com.hk
and provide me with the following;

1. Your Full Name,
2. Your Telephone and Fax Number,
3. Your Contact Address,
4. Age,
5. Occupation

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr.Ragi Boustany.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator