Wednesday, July 29, 2009

YOUR ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED PLEASE

Dear Friend
I am sure this mail would come to you as a surprise since we have never
met before and you would also be asking why I have
decided to choose you in particular. I cannot mention why I have chosen
you but don't be bothered about that, for I come in
peace and something positive, which will affect your life for good.
The internet has made the world a global village where you can reach those
you have not met before, With trust and
gratitude I faithfully contact you , I know this letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to
take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go
off a long way to determine my future and continued
existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Major General Raymond Michael
Oates a US Marine commander of Multinational Division
Center in Iraq and the 10th Mountain Division, serving in the 3rd
Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which Patrols the Amber
province in Iraq.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to
contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your
contact email when reading a medical address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $15,570,000.00
(Fifteen million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand US dollars) to the
States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I
can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my
service here. This is no stolen money and there are no
dangers involved.

CLARITY ON THE ROOT OF THIS MONEY
=================================

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels
with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location
near one of Saddam Hussein\'s old Presidential Palaces during a rescue
operation and it was agreed by all party present that
the money should be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal
thing to do but I tell you what... no compensation can
make up for the risk we have been undertaken with our lives in this hell
hole.

The above sum(figure) was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind
of money became a problem for me, so with the help
of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some
immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe
location and secured storage entirely out of trouble spot. He does not
know the real contents of the package as he believes
that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, before giving up
trusted me to hand over the package to his
family .

I need to get the package out before it’s too late, for I do not know for
how long I will remain here or survive it as I
have been lucky to have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine
intervention. With this and other reasons put into
consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of
interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we
would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet
about this mutually benefiting relationship.

This news page contains information\'s about my proposal and I will want
you to view and keep my proposal confidential.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I am waiting for your reply so that I can furnish you with more
details,you have to contact me on my private email address by
Email:rbs_raymond57@yahoo.co.uk
Respectfully Yours,

Major General Raymond M. Oates.

United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

Lucky Winners Headline Animator