Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From Hassan and Amina Mohamed

From Hassan and Amina Mohamed

Abidjan Cote D Ivoire

Dearest One, Assalam alaikum and may the peace of gracious Allah be with you, Permit us to inform you about this proposal, although we have not meet before,I am the first son of late lieutenant cornel in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire . Our late father Mohamed, died and left us and our mother Mrs Aisha , and my younger sister Amina, my name is Hassan Mohamed, I am 20years old why my younger sister Amina is 18years old. My late father Usman Mohamed,owns many companies before he died which he left for my mother Mrs Aisha Mohamed.

Within a year of my fathers death, my Mother Mrs. Aisha Mohamed,was killed by hired killers, after my mother was killed my fathers lawyer called I and my younger Sister to hand over my late fathers documents to us. after my fathers lawyer have handed over the documents to me, my uncle started demanding for the Documents of my late fathers wealth. I now called my fathers lawyer, he came and told my uncle that my father made a will that all his properties belongs to his children.

After my fathers lawyer have made that statement my uncle started fighting against us to an extend he went and arranged for hired killers to kill I and my younger sister. The first time they came to our home i wasn't around,my younger sister Amina was shot and two of our security men was killed also before the police men came, they had escaped, that is what made us to park out from the compound we thought it is over, it continue happening, that makes us to stop going to school.

Because we are afraid let something not happen to us in school premises,That is the reason why we contacted you as an honest person so that you can help us in transferring my late fathers money into your bank account. The said fund is ($7.500,000) Seven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars,which he deposited in one of the bank here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire .

Pls i will be greatful if you can tell me the percentage that will be suitable for you after transferring this money in your accounts successfully, and after this transfer you are going to send to us a letter of invitation so that we can come over to your country and continue our education. Please do help us and Allah will bless You, please reply to me through my privet mail box infor_hassan@yahoo.fr, Consider this and get back to us +225 46 43 22 47 as soon as possible. Thanks

My sincere regards,
Hassan and Amina Mohamed.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator