Tuesday, July 28, 2009

URGENT INHERITANCE CLAIM

Good day,

I am Mr. Steven Lee, one of the Director of HSBC Bank, London UK. On the 2nd of
January 2005, I received a call that one of my customer died in the Tsunami Disaster
with his wife and only child while on vacation at Phuket Island in Thailand. Since
Then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my customer's extended relatives
and until date have not succeeded.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client
before it gets confiscated by our bank or declared Unserviceable by our bank where
this deposit is lodged now, the bank Directors has called a board meeting regarding
this Funds. So my main motive right now is to share this great opportunity with you
by presenting you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since all his Banking details
are with me as his personal account officer and his account valued at
US$10,000.000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars).

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the biological relatives of my late
client, I hereby seek your consent to present you to the bank as next-of-kin of the
deceased since you are a foreigner, so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$10,000.000 can be transferred to you as inheritance and thereafter, you and I can
share the money; 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% will be donated to the Tsunami
Disaster Charity Fund.

I have the original copy of Certificate of Deposit of the funds, which will be used
to substantiate our inheritance claims. All I Require is your consent and honest
co-operation to enable us see the deal through. Furthermore, I guarantee that the
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law. Please contact me if you are interested immediately via
my personal email to enable us commence on the transaction. E-mail:
stevenlee48@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mr. Steven Lee

Lucky Winners Headline Animator