Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From Miss Linda Emmanuel

From Miss Linda Emmanuel
Abidjan,Ivory Coast

Dearest One,

I got your contact when i was searching for a good honest and reliable person. I prayed over it and decided to reveal to you my problem. I am Miss. Linda Emmanuel (28 years old) the only Child of late Dr and Mrs. Alfred Emmanuel . my father was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond dealer in Freetown, the economic capital of Sierra Leone. my father was poisoned to death by his close business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.My mother died 17 years ago so my father was also playing the role of a mother to me too.

Before the death of my father in the private hospital in Freetown, he secretly called me by his bed side and told me of a deposit of $18,300,000.00 United State Dollars (EIGHTEEN
MILLION THREE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited in a prime bank here in Abidjan,the economic capital of cote d'Ivoire.He warned me to be very careful it is because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates. He also advised
me to seek for an honest foreigner in any country of my choice where those of his associates will not hurt me as they have succeeded in poisoning him. For your information it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to assist me in this transaction and I decided to make a try on you.

I arrived Abidjan,Republic of Cote D'Ivoire to save my life since my uncle wants to kill me as he have suceeded in collecting all my father's property left behind. Him and his wife pushed me away and have made life very difficult for me .His wife served me a poisoned rice meal, but for the devine mercy, her daughter secretly whispered to me not to eat the meal because there is poison in the rice. I wasted the meal to the bin only to find two dead rat on the bin the following morning and that made me to run away immediately to abidjan,the economy capital city of ivory coast. And I don't want to stay long here in abidjan since I don't know anybody here and I have no much money to pay for my hotel bill.

Dearest One, I honourably seek your assistance to transfer this money into your bank account of your chioce in your country for an investments.Immediately the money is transferred to your bank account in your country You will help me to relocate to your country where I will stay for the rest of my life to finish up my educational studies
from where I stoped.

I have agreed to compensate you with 20% of the total money and 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might come across you during the time of the transaction.

Thank you as I expect your reply immediately you receive this email for more details.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms.Linda Emmanuel

Lucky Winners Headline Animator