Thursday, July 30, 2009

pokomills

Please I am sorry for sending you this unsolicited mail, but is a means of communication and I want you to understand as an old entrepreneur! First let me introduce my self, I am Mr. Carlos Poko Mills, am an half cast mother white father black, I am the World Bank African Inter-Swift Remittance director of the financial IMF Act 11 Liaison United Kingdom.

USD$12.5Million remitted from one of the Sub-Sahara Africa country as part offload of contract debt the country owed contractor (Late MR PAUL LOUIS) Who Died Along With His Family In A Plane Crash.

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

I which to implore you to come in as the beneficiary and apply for the ownership since deceased Mr. Paul Louis is no more available, for more details send the below listen information for business telephone conversation.

Your full name...............................
Address...............................................
Date of birth.....................................
Place of birth.................................
Profession.......................................
Marital status...............................
Cell phone.......................................
Land phone.......................................
Fax number.......................................

Regards,
Mr. Carlos Poko Mills.
My telephone: +447031892374.
My direct fax:+448704958442
Reply Me Via Email:pokomills1@sify.com

Lucky Winners Headline Animator