Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear Partner,

Dear Partner,

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.M) Fifteen million United States Dollars to your bank account within ten (14) banking days.Upon the receipt of your reply,I will give you the full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum as your own share while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expences occur in this transaction.

I need to emphasise on the need for trust and confidence on both side as the pillar for the success of this business. You need to reassure me that you will not betray me and sit on this fund when it finally comes into your custody. I want you to forward me the below information’s to enable us proceed to the bank for the transfer.

Your Full Name...............
Your Sex.......................
Your Age......................
Your Nationality...............
Your Occupation...............
Your Home Address..............
Your Office Address...........
Your Personal Mobile Number..
Your Personal Fax Number......
A Scanned Copy Of Your International Passport/Photo.

Your's Faithfully.
Mr.Sidiki Amadou

Lucky Winners Headline Animator