Monday, September 7, 2009

BUSINESS CONTRACT PROPOSAL

Sir,

My name is Jeff Davis. I am American Soldier; I serve with one of the American Army division in Iraq.
My purpose of writing you is for a friendship and business contract that will benefits both you and me and change our entire life for good. I will like you to read the web page of the BBC NEWS that I inserted to this
email.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm)
I was among the team of soldiers that carry out an operation where we discover some very huge quantity amount of fund. We agreed among our selves to share the money where by everyone can take responsibility of his share safe keeping. It was done peacefully as agreed and some succeed while some of my colleagues do not which brought the exposure and the news you just read in the web page, because theirs was later found where they keep it by another team who took over from them after they were reposted to another camp.
I happen to be among those that succeed and my share has be lifted out of Iraq to other country through help of a local and s friend who is working with the United Nation for the peace keeping -family and valuable recur department.
After discovering my colleagues share from where they kept it. It was made public, lots scrutinizing and interrogations was on while panel was raised to find the root and the people that hid the fund though no body accepted to be responsible.
Now that the tensions are low and all focus have being shifted to other directions. I decide to find some one who is honest and trusted to partner with me and be fronted to claim and receive the consignment as the beneficiary. I resolve within my mind to give you a considerable percentage of the total money contained in the box, should you keep honesty and confidentiality of this business.
Please kindly write me back fore us to agree in principle before we can further more.
Thanks
Jeff.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator