Friday, February 18, 2022

S u p p l y

Greetings I am Maj. Gen. Klaus Davidwest, an American Army, I wish to let you know about a business of supplying Pharmaceutical active ingredients from India to an American company, this is a very lucrative business. If you have the ability to handle this business, I will introduce you to the US Company and let you know the Local Vendor in India to commence the business. But we will agree on profit sharing mode before we commence The Originaybbtjal Indwdfvdeian vedosdtndor is xdcyrselling the materisqxoqdal at the cost of $4,3umfdtc70 USD Per Litbygqhere, whexhyusile the Americabwyseen comprfchhany buys at the cost of $13,kvtish890 USD Per rqajaLitre. The mtwdpCompany normaxwaktlly demventdbands betiaknyween 800- 1000 Littqvtres evnvkqery threohuie moakfvanths. I will convioshcvnnce the Amnrgnpgerican cojqouarmpany to buy the cbjbmaterial from cmiuyou.We will get the materilbvmjal from the Inxfhlrgdian vewwdhndor and suppchiukfly it to the Americqgmyscan comptqmquany sbcmusthrough tdqacheir aevodtgent over txsgthere in Indiasrxpt. I suinqtill have dealukpyaer infokdvbrmation in Iugoendia, but I doejcljn't want to give thwuxdeir akrwduinformation to the Amlhqmemerican Compauplfvny to avdawwoid them knoxyfonwing the actuomilal prickrrrje. your duty will be to get the matefgchrial from the lociktdtjal dealqisqgmer and sustbgpply to the Ackmimerican Companpfxyfby then we (you and I ) will shaludfgre the proxsvrmdfit made on the baufuweusis of 70% for you and 30% for me. Your role must be playevbxqwqd perfectkhuttly and the learcluwst I will expswvfnject from you is betrayhswcncal. Agerkkjgain, I dont i want the Amebwgjorican compadrwkeyny to know the real cost or sourdobice of the prowlwayduct, likewishltetue I don'cibpcit want the Indigsjwan vendoqjisnpr to know aboydtsut the Amemmtjrtrican companjlbpcby. Kiosajndly get back to m e with your full informatvtcpion, phwvqkgone cohlqmnumber and qkahpcontact addressnqwh, if you are reaxuqtudy to partneotordtr with me for me to guieadvqde you also tell you what to do and how to coujdpfcntact the akclLocal Vendoqnlkver in Invtrbewdia and how to appprhyphroach the whpheqbuyer (USA Ctdnhcompany ) for the vtgqiwpurchase fdghohAwaiting your fltlxreply. Maj. Gen.tlhfKlaus Davilsntdwest

Lucky Winners Headline Animator