Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attention Please !!!

Zainab Mohammed
Plot 250 Ouaga 2000
West Cost Afrique
Ecowas State.

Attention Please !!!

I am contacting you with real sense of humanity which I hope that you will be there always for me as my family friends!! I got your contact from your country web-site, while surfing through internet that gives me an access to reach you. I am a girl of 22yrs from West Cost Ouaga, I am in a situation that required someone special, whom I can trust as a friend within both sexes. Sometimes things at home don't work out the way we want and so it is hard to find a perfect life desire etc….

I am in search of a real family friend who have sense of humanity, responsible, honest, kind and who could give me hope in time of advice on certain issues, I am into a serious family problem, that is disturbing me, given me a sleepless night for some times now, which I want you to share me up over the issue. Mind you!! If we are to be friends, I will love you to tell me the truth about your self coz am about to link you to the reason of me and my Brother existence.

"Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks
into the mind.

" Who know!! Maybe you are the one that God will use to rescue our lifes from those kindred!! Please only serious person should reply!! I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Extend my greetings to your friends lovers and your families....Kindly get back to me with ur full profile complete to start getting known each other!!

Waiting to read from you soon.
God bless u.

Zainab Mohammed.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator