Monday, November 16, 2009

CAN I TRUSTED YOU IN THIS FRIENDSHIP???????

Frienship Proposal,how are you doing?i am fine,I hope this mail meet you in
good life,i am happy to send you this message,so i am intreseted in you for
a friendship that is why i am sending you this mail.i am Aasia Basim female
29 yrs old,i am into diamond and gold business when i was in my country,from
a responsible and God fearing family from west africa sierra leone,i am here
in dakar senegal now,I am in need of your assistance,I need a
good,honest,faithfull,truthfull partner someone i can trust,i have some
amount of funds,you will also have your own pacentage in this transaction,so
if u are intreseted you can send me mail,i am
honest,faithfull,caring,simple,good girl,if you are intrested you can send
mail direct to my e mail address ok,so that i can give you more details
about myself and about the funds so that i can send you my photos. my e mail
aasiabasim@gala.net until i read from you again. this business is risk
free.that is my full guarante in this business between you and only,pls this
is confident trusted mail that i send to you now,so pls be honest and
faithfull to your respond to me,i am alone.
Miss aasia Basim

Lucky Winners Headline Animator