Monday, August 3, 2009

From: Mrs. Carol Newton

From: Mrs. Carol Newton,
4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea, SW3,
England.

Gratings In the name of God. My name is Mrs. Carol Newton from Arkansas, suffering from cancer ailments currently in hospital in England. I‘m American by nationality and married to my late husband but we have no kids because of my state of health. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancer problems I am suffering from. With this hard reality that has befallen me and my family; I have decided to donate a part of my family fund for good charity work of God,
I want you to use This gift which comes from my husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.
I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money; I want to will the sum of $3.7 million USD to you for the good work of God. This was the reaming contract payment fund to my late husband. For the contract he finished in 2006 with Electric power authority of Cote d’Ivoire before his death.
My Dear I will like you to send me your Full legal information's and contact address so that I will send it to my late husbands firm accountant in the country, So that she will transfer the fund to you. She will send you the money. Remember to use this fund as I told you above I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner and this is the reason why I have taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of my life today hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight for my case and I shall hold my peace.

May the good lord bless you as you do so Amen?
Mrs. Carol Newton,

Lucky Winners Headline Animator