Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mrs. Mercy Lomey From the Republic of TOGO

My name is Mrs. Mercy Lomey From the Republic of TOGO, an aging widow suffering from long time Cancer sickness.I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of ($10.000.000.00) Ten Million U.S Dollars,and I needed a very honest and  God fearing person who will use this money for Charity work,I mean to help the poor and less privileged people in the society, This is my last wish Because my doctor declared recently that i might not survive this sickness,The world is meaningless to me right now,I grew up as an orphan and i don,t have a child who will inherit this fund.You can take 30 percent of the money for your personal use and use the rest to help the poor mases;Remain blessed Mrs Mercy Lomey e-mail: ( lomeymercy@yahoo.com )

Lucky Winners Headline Animator