Friday, October 7, 2011

URGENT RESPOND

SUBJECT: URGENT RESPONSE.

    Attention: Sir,

    Compliment of the season to you over there, how are you and your family, hope every one of your family are living fine. If so Glory is to Almighty God.

    I got your contact through (Chamber and commerce) in your country as well reliable, responsible and trustworthiness; I humble introduce myself to you. I am Dr. Kelvin Wood happy married with three children, am working with (AIRMID PHARMA LABORATORY COMPANY, LONDON) my company use to send me down to your country in India as delegate who will come and purchase the root that will use to dilute with some other medicine before supply to refuge camp throughout the world under the habilitation of (UNITED NATION WORLD WIDE)


    They are not nominating me again as delegate who will come down to India and purchase the root for our company, I am now promoted to deputy director in my company that is why am not being imposition of delegate again. When I bought this root from the local seller in India at the rate of 4,000 India rupees, I will now sell to my company at the rate of $300 United State Dollars

    Due to my promotion as deputy director in my company. I will not be coming to India as delegate any more, and I don't want my other colleagues to know the real price that am purchasing the root in your country in India, if they were know the real price, they will surely report to my director and I will be query and sack by our director authority. That is the reason why I quickly contact you, so that you can finance the business in your country and send my own share to me as well trusted, reliable and honest someone. If you assure that you are capable to handle this supply by finance in your country, do not hesitate to reply me very urgent.

    Extend my greeting to your family.

    Dr.  Kelvin wood
    FORMAL DELEGATE

Lucky Winners Headline Animator