Saturday, October 22, 2011

My dear friend

My dear friend,

My name is Derick Wood I am the operation manager of the Agricultural Development Bank Accra head office in Ghana, I am writing this mail to you in good faith I got your contact when I was in Dubai the United Arab Emirates for a business conference in September of this year.

I have a business proposal that would benefit you and I, as the operations manager of the AD Bank Accra Ghana my job is to audit and send in a report to the financial control office of the AD Bank Accra Ghana on all transaction done by the bank at the end of the year.In the course of my internal audit I found out that the bank made an excess profit on a transaction for the sum of USD$1,316.000.00 that the financial control office of the bank would not know of based on the nature of the transaction and I intend to keep it away from them, and this is why I need your help.

My dear fried irrespective of the fact that we have not meet, but I believe that world is a global village and we can do business together. I want to structure a plan that you can stand claim for these funds and based on my plan the bank will move this funds to you by bank transfer. All I wish to assure you is that there is absolutely no risk involved it will be a simple bank to bank transfer, the clause is that my bank the AD Bank Accra Ghana cannot know that I am involved in this deal I hope you do understand why I wish to structure it this way.

If you do accept to work with me to receive these funds from the bank a 30% commission would be due to you while I keep 70%. Trust is the key word here I will send to you if you accept my proposal details on how I have structured this deal that will benefit you and I.If you however do not accept please confirm by mail to me and I will thank you. If you do accept send me an email with your phone Number so that we can talk it through before we proceed.

All I will assure you is that this deal will benefit you and I.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

DERICK WOOD

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator