Sunday, October 23, 2011

Business project from Hong Kong

Dear, Friend

                    I am  Mr. Paul Cheuk, an Executive Director of Hang Seng Bank.I have a business transaction worth ($24,500,000.00) US Dollars only, which I need you to assist me in executing this business project from Hong Kong (China) to your country. This is a  legitimate transaction. I will provide you with details about this operation once I have your interest. Once the funds have been successfully moved into your possession, your share will be 40%. Please if you are interested reply me via email; paul.cheuk2371@w.cn for full details. But if you are not interested,kindly delete this email. Thanks

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Paul Cheuk

Lucky Winners Headline Animator