Saturday, September 24, 2011

Important Notice - Mrs. S F Thomas

My beloved, I am Mrs. Sara Thomas, I am 62 years old from Qatar married to a British late Mr John Thomas. I am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my hearing ability and my brain, from all indication my condition is deteriorating fast and according to my doctors they have advised me that I don’t have much time, less than 12 weeks to live, this is because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home and later adopted, I was married to my late husband for twenty four years without a child. In life, we only get one chance to do things right and also affect the lives of people. When I was much younger, I always wanted to make a difference in the lives of others but I never was able to do so. My husband died in a fatal motor accident nine summers ago. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold most of my inherited belongings and deposited the sum of £7 Million British Pounds and one safe box (Family valuables/personal jewelries) with my bank. I wish you can carry out this legacy, I have no friends that I can trust with these resources. You might be wondering why I trust you? The answer is “I don't know if I can”. I have to give you an opportunity first.

Presently, this money sits in my bank and I hope you can start the charity work that has been close to my heart. I am with my laptop in a hospital where I have been under going treatment. My wish is for the money to be distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies home. I want a God fearing person, to also use this money to fund a foundation for children suffering from cancer. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up and I have no need for any financial gain.

I will require some of your details like your full name, age and telephone number to pass on to my account officer and lawyer. I will introduce you to the bank so as to keep them updated that you will be acting on my behalf, I will give you all the documents, deposit secret question/answer and my pictures as soon as you agree to help me fulfill my wish in taking care of the less privilege. I await your reply with love. 

Kind regards, 
Mrs. S F Thomas
sfthomas1949@skymail.mn

Lucky Winners Headline Animator