Monday, August 15, 2011

My Appreciation Gift For You

Good day my dear how are you? With A Great Gratitude, I Am Informing You That I Have Finally Succeeded In Completing The Transaction of transferring my late husband funds to the U.S.A, With The Assistance Of An American Friend His Such A Loving And Caring Man And Am Very Grateful And Glad In Meeting Him And Now Am Settling Down Here. Presently I Have Relocated To United States Of America, To Establish In Electronic Company Projects With My Own Share As I Have Earlier Proposed. Nevertheless,

I Can Not Forget You, Especially Your Honest Efforts That Did Not Yield Positive Fruit, But I Still Appreciate It, Because Without Your Reply/ I will have not put efforts From The Beginning to transfer my husband money oversea, I Wouldn’t Have Got The Mind To Continue the deal, Thank You Very Much.Meanwhile I Have A Package For You. Contact My Pastor In Burkina Faso He’s Name Is Pastor Mabuku Ajava.

SMS Him Your Current Address And Call Him To Send You The Cheque Here Is His Mobile Phone Number Is 00226 79031920 E-mail pastor-mabuku@priest.com

I Have Instructed Him To Release To You A Cheque Of $300,000 Dollars (Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), Which I Set Out For Your Compensation.

Please I Want You To Accept It In Good Faith. I Really Appreciate All Your Deed and I Pray That Almighty God Will Guide You Amen. Bye For Now.

Yours

Mrs Viti Laser
Phone +15165866101

Lucky Winners Headline Animator