Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.

Hello...

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP
Chairman of the Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.; I have
a sensitive, confidential
brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your
partnership in re- profiling
funds.

What I require from you is your honest co-
operation and I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and I
from any breach of the law. Please accept my
apologies, keep my confidence
and disregard this email if you do not
appreciate this proposition I have
offered you.

All confirmable documents to back up this fund
shall be made available to
you, as soon as I receive your reply via
vincentcheng14HK@xnmsn.cn

I shall let you know what is required of you.

Regards from,
Mr Vincent Chen

Lucky Winners Headline Animator