Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flag this message ASALAMALEKUM!!! READ AND REPLY MY BELOVED

DO REPLY MY BELOVED

I am Mrs. Amal Ahmed Abdul Fatah Bin Laden, the youngest wife of the great tyrant who was murdered by the Us navy seal on 1st may 2011 in Pakistan. We were married for over thirty nine years with eleven children, When my late Husband was Alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth GBP3.2Million with a Bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

I have decided to donate this fund to either a Charity/orphanage home or devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that Will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this Organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund Charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision Because I don’t want the us government to know about it since they have decided to put all bin laden family under interrogation.

i want a devoted Muslim or a GOD fearing personnel to handle this confidentially. my husbands Relatives are into radical organizations and I don’t want a situation where this Money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold Decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in helping my family.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my family situation with the American Government and also because of the Presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you Further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this Project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your behalf to The bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the money to you For this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply Will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted Individual for This same purpose.

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders. Always Contact me by my private email: amalahmedabdulfatah_binladin@hotmail.com

Remain blessed,

Mrs. Ahmed Abdul Fatah Bin Ladin

Lucky Winners Headline Animator