Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dear Beneficiary

Greetings,


I am Bar.Tom Wilson,An Attorney based United Kingdom,I decided to contact you

purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to let you know about

the funds left behind by my client for you.

The deceased(Late El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba) had a deposit of $6.8Million with

a security bank in UNITED KINGDOM and he made you a beneficiary to his

funds.Late El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba died on the 8th day of JUNE.2009 at the

age of 73years,until his death,he was a member of the Delta Sigma fraternity in

New York and also a humanitarian.His great philanthropy earned him several

awards during his life time.


All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be

provided, All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this

transaction through and complete my job.


If you receive this mail now please endeavor to get back to me with the below

data so that i can confirm it with the one i have in here:


Full Name:

Current Contact Address:

Private Cell:

Alternative Email Address:

Occupation:

D.O.B:



Please contact me at once to indicate you were in receipt of this mail this

time.

Best Regards,

Email: chambers2011@cnegal.com

Tel:(+44)-703-591-1417.

Tom Wilson(Esq)

Lucky Winners Headline Animator