Thursday, June 16, 2011

Business Proposal

Dear Friend, 
 
My name is Dr. Simon Khosi, a legal practitioner with Khosi & Associates in South Africa .  I require your assistance and partnership in transferring the sum of $21, 500, 000.00 (Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). You will be required to: -
 
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum.
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for subsequent investment and in the purchase of landed & viable properties.
 
I have all the information and guidance to enable you and I realize this opportunity. Kindly reconfirm your full names and contact telephone number for confirmation and for me to give you more information about this transaction. Time is not in our favour, so please establish secured communication with me through my email address below.
 
Regards,
Dr. Simon Khosi
simon-khosi@hotmail.com

Lucky Winners Headline Animator