Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah

Dear Friend,

I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.Permit me to introduce my self, I am chief auditor of Islamic Development Bank

Only recently I discovered that an account belonging to Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah, who was with the Iraqi forces and also a businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of ten Million United State Dollars (US$10,000.000) only into an account with my branch.
We later found out that Mr.Hatem Kamil Abdul Fath and his family had been killed in gun fire between Taji and Tasfeerat prison, Baghdad.

www.iraqbodycount.org/database/individuals/

After further inquiries, it was discovered that Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah did not declare any next of kin in his official papers, including the paper work ofhis bank deposit. The last time he came to my office, he confided in me that noone knew of this deposit in my bank.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country, at the expiration of seven {7} years, the funds will be reverting to the ownership ofthe Government, if nobody applies for it. my suggestion to you is that I will like to present you as the next of kin to Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah, so that you will be able to receive his funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that all modalities for the success of this transfer to you have been mapped out and the success is 100% sure. We are going to adopt a legalized method There is no risk involved at all in this plan, I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is your refusing to work with me and alerting my bank.

I am the only one who knows of this situation,
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the fund has been transferred to your account, we will share it inthe ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
And finally after that I will furnish you with more information about this transaction.Your earliest response to this mail will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr.Ouoba.O.Omar
+226-79354110

Lucky Winners Headline Animator