Sunday, April 24, 2011

INVESTMENT

Dear Friend,


I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as
a means
of investment IN India. I do not know too well on how this is done in your
country, and I will need you to help me in this regard.


My preference is any good profit yielding businesses and I would
appreciate any
viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to assist me in
getting me properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing
to invest
the sum of twenty five Million


United States Dollars ($25,000,000 USD) for this. I do not know if you can
and
will be of help to me.


For a brief on my personality; my name is ROBERT ZULA, a retired South
African
politician now I based in U.K ( Great Britain ),

I am a Business man, 58 years of age, married with wife and 4 (four) lovely
children. I have had so many problems with the British Authority just
because I
was formerly holding a public office

and they want to investigate my assets. My need for this business
proposition and to acquire these properties is very
urgent as I am planning to move out of U.K. with my family down to your
country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and I
will live in. (Mini Estate) Please I expect your good and prompt reply
so that we can proceed swiftly. I
will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you if
I am
unable to access my emails. Please here are my contact details: Best
Regards, ROBERT ZULA. Phone Number: +447031848128
EMAIL ID: robertzula@hotmail.co.uk




Lucky Winners Headline Animator