Saturday, December 25, 2010

I have a proposal for you

Dear Friend,
It s about a customer that came to S.C.Bank to engage in Private Banking services: The customer had a financial portfolio of  $21.5m USD  and this I help turned over in the purchase of securities in the capital markets. I was the bank adviser assisting the customer in the management of the fund. I have proposal for you as a matter of urgency to late Mr. Eric Morgan from United Kingdom, who died along with his wife and only daughter in event of terrorist attack on 11th September 2001 in the world trade center and my proposition is this, I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct my Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. If you find yourself able to work asehuiyuping@yahoo.com.hk

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards conclusion.
Regards,
Mrs.Asehui Yuping.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator