Friday, December 24, 2010

Final Notification Next of Kin/Relative

l wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of $14,600,000.00USD (Fourteen million Six hundred thousand United States Dollars) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is my second letter to you). I will present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written "will". My aim is to present you to  Bank Management (Employers) as the Next of Kin  to our deceased client. I will guide you all through the Claim procedure by providing all relevant Information and guiding you in your decisions and response to the Bank Management. All the papers will be processed after your acceptance, forward the following- your  telephone numbers, date of birth, occupational status and a forwarding address to enable me submit to the Bank Management the details as the Next of Kin to the deceased Account owner.
Sincerely,
Paul Williams.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator