Friday, August 7, 2009

YOUR ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings to you and your family, I am Mr Robert Evert the Auditing and Accounting section manager in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENTBANK (A.D.B) Ouagadougou Burkina faso. For your kind attention. I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of ( US$39.5M ) to your account for the benefit of our both families. This is a genuine business,only i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it, if you are not interested.
Regards,
Mr. Robert Evert.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator