Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rose Ibrahim

Dear Beloved One.

I am writing this mail with tears and sadness and pains. I know it will
come to you as a surprise since we haven't known or come across each other
before, but kindly bear with me at this moment. I have a special reason
why I decided to contact you. I do not mean to embarrass you with my
proposal, but I seriously need your assistance. My situation at hand is
miserable but I trust in God and hope you will be of help to me

I am Mrs. Rose Ibrahim, the wife of Late Mr. El Ibrahim, I am a citizens
of Tunisian. My husband worked with the Chevron in Hong Kong for twenty
years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for ten years
without a child.

My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Since
his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial
home, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million
Pounds (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote
me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I as the
beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will
be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate this account) as I
can not come over. Presently, Im in a hospital in Hong Kong where I have
been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I
have only a few weeks to live.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations
anywhere in the World in helping human race.

Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my
illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge
responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the
beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this
money, and I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going to. I
dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
soundless voice and presence of my husbands relatives around me always. I
dont want them to know about this development.

I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see
this funds transferred before my Death.

Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to
conclude this, reach me on my private mail: roseib_22@yahoo.com.hk

Remain Blessed
Your Beloved Sister .
Mrs. Rose Ibrahim

Lucky Winners Headline Animator