Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MUTUAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ! ! !

Dear Sir / Madam,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity. My name is STEPHEN AKUBIA, the son of MULETE AKUBIA, a farmer from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country. As led by my instinct, I decided to contact you through email, after searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can contact anybody for now. I apologize if this is not acceptable to you.

The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in a business venture. Due to the land and political problems in my country Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the few rich black farmers, all white farmers were asked to surrender their farms to the government for re- distribution and infact to his political party members and my father though black was the treasurer of the farmers association and a strong member of the opposition party that did not support the President's idea.

He then ordered his party members and the police under his pay row to invade my father's farm and burn down everything in the farm. They killed my father and took away a lot of items from his farm. After the death of my father, our local pastor and a close friend of my father handed us over will documents with instructions from my father that we should leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him. The will documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming a deposit kept in custody for us in a security company, unknown to the company that the content is money hence it was deposited as personal belongings. This money totaling Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars($12,500,000.00) only was deposited with a Finance and Securities Company in Athens, Greece.

This violent and barbaric act by Mugabe has since led to the death of my beloved mother and kid sister and other innocent lives. I was continually threatened to abandon my inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I resisted for a while, but when the danger became unbearable, and I survived two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe with the help of my father's close friend Mr. John Casahans from Australia also a farmer who was living in Zimbabwe with us but left with his family last June following this ugly development. I have tried to reach him but all to no avail.I am currently staying in Athens, Greece where I am seeking political asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum, is because the security company is based here in Greece. I need to transfer this money to an account and invest part of the money. Since the law in Europe prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction (especially of this huge sum). This is why I am seeking a genuine, honest, straightforward and reliable partner, whose account this money can be transferred to, hence this proposal to you.

You have to understand that this decision taken by me is a very big and brave one, and it entrusts my future in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this money. If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me is to assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the Security Company via my late father's attorney here in Greece who has been of great help to me and my family back home.

The company will be legally informed of you representing me, as I will forward you the necessary documents.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 30% of the money, and helping me open an account and move over to your country, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Whichever the option you want, please do notify me in your reply. I am also proposing setting aside 5 % of this money for all kinds of expenses that will be incurred in the process of this transaction.

Should this proposal not interest you, please, disregard it without prejudice, if you however have the good heart to assist me in this . I also implore you to please treat this letter as a very confidential and serious business as any leakage to any other person or authority will execrate the threat to my life and that of my family back home. Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

STEPHEN AKUBIA


Please, reply via my private email: stphnakubia259@gmail.com

Lucky Winners Headline Animator