Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Greetings I Need your Help

Greetings I Need your Help.
Greetings to you and your family.I am working in the Presidency federal republic of Burkina Faso as a courier officer. Part of my job entails the dispatch of goods meant for foreign missions abroad. During my long years of service I have discovered the rot that has been going on in the presidency. Huge sums of money are being transferred abroad by very senior government officials and ministers through diplomatic means. This monies run into several million’s of dollars. This is proceeds of sales of illegal crude oil business from recently discovered oil wells and gold. I shall be retiring in a couple of months time after putting in well over thirty five years in service with nothing to show for it except my monthly take home package which is noting to write home about.

They laundered over 50 box each trip during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert One of the box that contians $2m. The security company is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the box. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our agency to transfer funds overseas. The money will be shared 50% for me, 10% for charity homes and 40% for you .There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything.

I only want you to assist me by providing your name, your phone number and your home address where the consignment will be delivered. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am still working as a courier officer. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately by sending me bellow info,

(i) Your full names and contact address.....(ii) Your company name if any.....(iii) Your private telephone and fax numbers.....
(iv) Your private E-mail................

As soon as i receive this information I shall register your name in the box as the beneficiary, This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the company knows about the funds.Waiting for your urgent response.Yours Faithfully,MRS REBECA ALI

Lucky Winners Headline Animator