Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good day to you

Good day to you,

I am Rachael Anthony Boni a female in Cte d'ivoire of 22 years of age.I am the only daughter of
my parents. However, I wish to inform you that my father was the commander of the ancient Ashanti
Kingdom in Cte d'ivoire and there was a controversial scandal going on into the Gold Sector of
the Government whereby the government requested he should over influence a contract to the sum of
US$10,000,000. Ten Million dollars to their personal benefits as top officials of the government.
To the refusal of my late father to this proposal, they have to kill him to have their way for
their own selfish interest. But before the death of my father,he told me that he deposited the
sum of ( US$3.5 Million dollars )Three million united states dollars in fix deposit account in
one of the prime Bank here that he used my name as his beloved daughter for the next of king in
depositing the fund. he told me that incase if anything happens to him that I should make sure I
find a foreign partner that will help me transfer this money out and use it for investment
purpose. He
also warned me not to associate with any of his friends down here or members of the family for my
own safety. and i am here with the help of one Pastor his Name PASTER JOHNSON ALAIN. before my
Father died i am a both born again Christian and i beleive in one God.
please my dear i am of real i really need your assistance for my life, and i promise that you
will never regret to assisting me in life and i do promise that i will not let you down, so I beg
you in the name of God to help me and all i have explained to you is all the truth about Me
please my dear i need your help now. Hope to hear from you so that I will inform you what to do
next.
Please feel free to contact me with this my private email address:
rachaelanthony@hotmail.fr
Thanks and God bless you.
Best Regards.
Rachael Anthony

Lucky Winners Headline Animator