Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good Day My Dear Call Me Urgent+229-96-61-66-51

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Gulban Ahmed, The audit & account manager in African Development Bank (ADB) of the Federal Republic of Benin, West Africa . I am contacting you in the view that the content in this message would be of great interest and mutual benefits to the both of us. I know you will be wondering why I am writing to you in such a sensitive proposal considering the magnitude of the funds involved especially to a total stranger, but I wish to inform you here that my contacting you is not a mistake but by virtue of almighty doing because I believe that such circumstance of this kind happens for a reason. You may like to know how I got you email contact and why it must be you that I send this mail.

I got your information after my praying and fasting for a good partner to assist me to handle this very business transaction, during my search through the internet and I decided to contact you. It might interest you to know that I am a man of peace and don’t want problems and cheating, I only hope we can assist each other as I have putting all my trust in you that you will not betray me in this business, but if you don’t want this business offer, kindly forget it as I will not bother to contact you again. In my department during the auditing of the year 2006, I discovered an abounded sum of (15,500.000) (Fifteen Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) That belongs to our late customer from (JORDAN) who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash a Beirut-bound charter jet crashed on taking off from a coastal airport in the West African country of Benin, on 25th December 2003.

Since I got the information about his death, I have made several investigation and research concerning him and I found out that he died along with his entire family in the crash and left no one to stand in as his Next of Kin. It is upon my discovery that he died without declaring any Next of Kin, that prompted me to contact you. I decided to make this business proposal to you since the banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The statistics of transferring this fund is needed you as a foreigner who can stand as the Next of Kin hence the diseased is a foreigner. Therefore, I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by the diseased (15,500.000.00) ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) Out from African Development Bank Benin Republic to your own account overseas.

I have agreed that 40% of this total money will be for you as the beneficiary in respect of the provision of your account and services rendered, 60% would be for me, as soon as this fund hit into your account, I and my family will leave here immediately to your country for an investment with my share as soon as the fund is transferred into your account. I want you to keep this arrangement to yourself alone, until the said fund is transferred successfully to your nominated bank account overseas.

It might interest you to know that I am still in active service and any little mistake will jeopardize our chances and opportunity of getting the fund transferred overseas and I will lose my job, so keep it as a top secret as you may wish to know that I am a banker still one of they bank officials. It is rest assured that this business transaction is 100% risk free, so you don't have to fear or panic. Moreover, I found out that he died without making any "WILL"

Note: If you are willing and ready to assist me in this transaction, I will want you to indicate your willingness by sending the required information below:

1. Your Full Name:.................................
2. Your Phone Number:.......................
3. Your Age:.............................................
4. Your Sex:..............................................
5. Your Occupations:.............................
6. Your Country and City:.....................

I look forward to your earliest reply by email.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Gulban Ahmed
Tel: +229-96-61-66-51.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator