Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flag this message Dating 101: Reviving Your Relationship

Your friend, (danwquelle@ymail.com@yahoo.com) has sent you this information from Yahoo! Personals.
(Email address has not been verified.)

Personal message:
Hello Dear,

Good day, first, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-

mail.

I am a fifty two(52)years old established lawyer. My name is Daniel Quelle, a

legal personal attorney to an expatriate and a consultant with an American Oil

company,PENNZOIL (Now deceased) He died in the Tsunami disaster on
26th december 2004 while on vacation in Thailand.

Last years ago, My Client successfully executed a contract for the Chinese

government worth US$18.3 million dollars. A part payment of USD9.million dollars

was paid to my client, while the balance of USD9.3 million Dollars was still

unpaid before my client died in the Indian Ocean Tsunami disaster.

However, all my efforts to locate the possible next of kin proved abortive. He was

not married and was 44years old. As his personal attorney/Adviser, his bank has

officially notified and instructed me to forward particulars of my client's next

of kin within the next 14 official working days so that he/she can be paid the

outstanding USD9.3 Million dollars

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives, I decided to

contact you as you share the same name last name with my client

As a lawyer, I have the power to secure all the necessary legal documents that

will be used for this claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to

enable us see this deal through. i assure you of that this deal is legal upon the

success of it we share the amount by 60% for me and 40 for you

If interested to work with me in this please reply me with your phone number for

oral clearification

thanks
Daniel quelle
dan_wquelle@yahoo.cn
+86-13662484247

Lucky Winners Headline Animator