Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dearest One

Dearest One,

I know that my message will come to you as a surprise since I dont know you in person or met with you before, but I am of the believe that God would use you to come to my help.
I am mary, 22 yrs a Medical Student undergraduate, from Cote d' Ivoire,the only child of Late Mr R. G. allen who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in an orphanage because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives.

Before his death he had a domicilary account here, up to the tune of (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) . Please I need your assistance to get this money tranferred to you for my education, investment and to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me and the money. I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you. As you will help me to travel and to complete my studies.
I am willing to offer you reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life. this is my telephone number 00225 44 211 486
Your Sincerely
Mary Allen.

Lucky Winners Headline Animator