Friday, August 7, 2009

Dear Respectful One

Dear Respectful One,
Good a thing to write you. I haveaproposal for you-this however
is not mandatory nor will I in any mannercompel you to honour
against your will.
I am Eric Toure .22years old and the only Son of my late
parents Mr.and Mrs.Duru . My father was a highly reputable busnness
magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast
during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously
in France during one of his business trips abroad 12th.Febuary
2003.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have
been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that
time.
But God knows the truth!


My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and since then my father
took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2003 he called
the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that
he has the sum of Ten million,seven hundred thousand United State
Dollars.(USD$10.700,000) left in fixed deposit account in one of
the leading banks in Africa. He further told him that he deposited
the money in my name,and finally issued a written instruction to
his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary but
legal documents to this fund and the bank..
I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduateand really
don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can
transfer this funds. This is because I have suffered alot of set
backs as a resultof incessant political crisis here in Ivory
coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now
permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your Son ?
2. Can Icompletely trust you?
3. What percentage of thetotal amount inquestion will be good for
you after the money is inyour account?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soonas possible. Thank
you so much.

My sincere regards.
Eric Toure
https://www.lmn.cv.ua

Lucky Winners Headline Animator