Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

How are you doing with your entire Family?. And also I believe that Almighty has blessed you in various ways.I will like to explain my mail further for your better understanding, What I mean is that there is this fund belonging to one of our big customers who is now late and there is nobody to claim his deposit ($10.6m) because he died along with his entire family on automobile accident while on vacation to his country.

I am the Manager in charge of the account and I now want to utilize this great opportunity to make a great fortune, hence I called on you to give me your full assistance and cooperation so that this fund can be processed and transferred to you as the next of kin /beneficiary to the late account owner and It is my duty as manager to the Company to recommend to the management whom to approve claims to as the basified claimers, so you have no cause to fear at all as no risk is involved. I want to use this opportunity to tell if you can do this deal business with me because I don't want you to disappoint and I will not disappoint you at the end and you will also promise me that if the fund get into your account you will not sit on the fund. I want you to know that if there is any money that it will cost us for the transfer as my partner we will put head together as partners pay it but I don't think it will cost us money but if it will cost us money it will be a little, don't be afraid I am with you till the end.

Please be rest assured that as far as I am concerned this business is 100% risk free, because I have already covered every loop holes and also set my machinery at work to avoid traces, about the 50/50, 40% is very good for you and you know that I am going to invest the half of my own share to your country which you will be taking caring it for me and investment you will have share on it.If you agree with me then I will send to you an application of claim which you will re-write and send to the bank for the approval of the fund in your favour as the bonfire next of kin to the deceased late person, From the day send tender an application to the bank it will not take more than 3 banking working days the fund will be transfer into your account. But kindly send this information stated below to me for us to proceed.

a) Full Name and your Home / Office Address
b) Telephone Number and Mobile Number:
c) Fax Number:
d) Private Email:
e) Age;

Lucky Winners Headline Animator