Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CONTACT FEDEX IMMEDIATELY!!!

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we havenever met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chooseyou amongst the numerous internet users in the world. I come in peace.Just carefully read and digest the message below.I am Mother Emilly Olivier, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late SirJackman Olivier who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.Pleasesee site below for moreinformation.http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html.After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and nowI am old. Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets toseveral charity homes/less privilege in different countries. I and myhusband also agreed to render support to an unknown individual we have notmet before due to the fact that when we were still young in life wereceived an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which wehave not being able to know till date. THIS OFFER WILL COST YOU NOTHING.Three weeks ago I deposited a cheque in the sum of £ 5,800,000.00 BritishPound with FedEx EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE to deliver to you upon yourcontact with them, but I was unable to notify you timely because of my illhealth, Contact the COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they willdeliver your package to you because of the expiring date on the cheque. Ihave paid the delivering cost, the Insurance premium and clearanceCertificate fee. The only money you are expected to pay is £165.34 BritishPounds for the Security Keeping of the cheque for three weeks. I wouldhave paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because theydon't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid further cost.Contact Person: Mr. Mark RobbinsEmail Address:fdxdelivryunit@aol.com fedexexpress1@mail2uk.comTell: +44 704 576 1052 +44 704 576 1052You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake onthe Delivery and ask them to provide you with the method they wish to usein receiving their accrued security keeping fee of £165.34 British Poundsfor their immediate action.Postal address, Full Names, Direct telephone number:Security Keeping Code: (SCT/0433/F)

Lucky Winners Headline Animator